Licensing, Land Use, and Permitting, Enterprise Application Project (LLP Project)
|Level of Government:||State & Local|
|Posted Date:||Jul 31, 2020|
|Due Date:||Aug 21, 2020|
- Department: Information Technology
- Start Date: 07/17/2020 11:00 AM
- Close Date: 08/21/2020 5:00 PM
The City of Commerce City (“City”) is seeking proposals from qualified entities (“Respondents”) experienced in providing, installing, training and configuring a Licensing, Land Use and Permitting (“LLP”) Enterprise Management Software. The design will include a single system for a comprehensive software system that can assist the City of Commerce City in the regulatory processes to include, but not limited to the following: land use application permitting and review, building permit review and approval, code enforcement tracking and issuance of violations. The City of Commerce City is currently using two systems.
Software as a Service (“SaaS”) is the preferred solution, but an onsite installation is not a disqualification. The solution should interface with a geographic information system (“GIS”)-centered database. The system should track all types of processes throughout their lifecycles (i.e., starting with an application, through its review and approval, depending on permit type). The solution should improve customer service and provide an online portal and mobile solution for external customers and staff use. The purpose of this document is to establish a key set of requirements that will be used to reach a decision to select one or more Respondents to be the City’s Contractor(s) for this project. The selected Respondent(s) will enter into an agreement (a draft of which is attached to this RFP as Attachment B; terms will be subject to negotiation) with the City.
This Request for Proposals (“RFP”) provides a general description of services, describes the submittal requirements and criteria, and outlines the selection process. Responses to this RFP (“Proposals”) should serve as a complete and detailed approach to the provision of services. Submission requirements and deadlines are detailed in this RFP:
- Questions regarding RFP requirements must be received in writing by Kevin Remus, IT Project Manager, in writing at email@example.com by 12:00pm (noon), MT on August 14, 2020.
- Pre-submission Phone Conference with Respondents is scheduled for Monday, August 3rd from 10:00 - 11:00 AM. The Zoom call in number will be emailed prior to the call. RSVP by July 31, 2020 with Kevin Remus by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals must be received by 5:00 p.m. MST, on August 21, 2020.
- Proposals containing the information required by this RFP, in the format described below, must be received no later than 5:00 PM MST on August 21, 2020. Proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and plainly marked “2020-002 LLP Enterprise Application Project” on the outside of the sealed envelope.
Proposals must be submitted to:
Kevin Remus, IT Project Manager
City of Commerce City
7887 E. 60th Ave
Commerce City, CO 80022
- It is the sole responsibility of each Respondent to ensure its Proposal is received by the City by the date and time stated in this RFP. Late Proposals will not be accepted.
The City reserves the right to modify this RFP or the selection process and criteria, to cancel this RFP, to reject or accept any Proposal, and to waive any informalities or irregularities in any Proposal, without liability, at any time.
All Proposals shall become the property of the City, will not be returned, and will become a public record. Respondents may request parts of their Proposals to remain confidential by indicating such in the Proposals and on the appropriate proprietary or financial pages, which must be clearly marked. The City will take reasonable steps to keep confidential only documents actually prevented from disclosure under the Colorado Open Records Act (“CORA” or “Act”), C.R.S. § 24-72-201, et seq. An entire Proposal shall not be marked or identified as confidential. By submitting a Proposal, each Respondent agrees to hold harmless and release the City from any claims arising from the release of confidential or proprietary information not clearly designated as such by the Respondent or where the City has notified the Respondent of a request, and from any claims arising from the release of documents not protected from disclosure under the Act.
Respondents should not take any actions to promote or advertise their submittals except as permitted in this RFP. After the release of this RFP, Respondents shall not make any direct or indirect contact with members of the Selection Committee, the City Council or media on the subject of this RFP, except in the course of City-sponsored presentations. Violation of these rules is grounds for disqualification.
TRY FOR FREE
Not a USAOPPS Member Yet?
Get unlimited access to thousands of active local, state and federal government bids and awards in All 50 States.